5th Wheel Newbie

DJC523

We've had a 2011 North Trail 31QBS for five years now and it has been all we hoped it would be. But our needs have changed and we're looking to trade from a bunk house model into something with a bit more living space - probably a 5th wheel. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on all the Heartland Fifth Wheel models and the general characteristics of each (or point me to a link)? I believe the Landmark is at the top end and that's out of our league but the rest are somewhat confusing. Tow vehicle is a 2010 GMC 2500 HD.

Thanks!
Doug

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We've had a 2011 North Trail 31QBS for five years now and it has been all we hoped it would be. But our needs have changed and we're looking to trade from a bunk house model into something with a bit more living space - probably a 5th wheel. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on all the Heartland Fifth Wheel models and the general characteristics of each (or point me to a link)? I believe the Landmark is at the top end and that's out of our league but the rest are somewhat confusing. Tow vehicle is a 2010 GMC 2500 HD.

Thanks!
Doug

Here you go Doug.......Have fun

http://www.heartlandrvs.com

justafordguy

Looking through all the different models is half the fun. Spend some time on the Heartland web site and also do a YouTube search for any model you are interested in and watch some walk through videos. Good luck on your search and take your time, there are a lot to choose from.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We found ours by going to dealerships and looking at trailers until we found the one we liked.

This is our second Heartland product.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Does your 2500HD have the Duramax/Allison combo?? That will make a big difference in what weight you can tow.