A Thread For Ann Walker

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
good afternoon everyone. Been another lazy day but I'm planning on staying up the rest of the afternoon. It looks to be a beautiful day here too Greg. Hope all your snow piles melt. You need to be getting that BH ready for its maiden voyage. So sorry we won't be making it with you! That just means you have to have a good time for us as well. I'll take two of Beth's special drinks!! Or and I can't forget about Jimmy Cosmo's either. yum yum

mjatwalker

Hi Ann!

I've been following this thread. It's great to see you post in it as well. I wanted to let you know that Nancy and I have been praying for you and Mike.

Hope today is a great day for you.

Jim
Thanks Nancy & Jim for all the prayers and best wishes.

mjatwalker

Hi Ann,
I just saw this thread and wanted to say, take care of yourself and our prayers are with you. As you can see from this thread a lot of people care about both you and Mike during these very difficult times. This is definitely a second family for everyone. Hope to see both you two very soon. Happy Easter.
Thanks for your prayers. And yes I am very blessed to have so many caring people praying for me and wishing me well. I just love my Heartland family and this is just evidence of the greatness.

mjatwalker

Good Morning Ann hope you are doing well today have been thinking about you and glad to hear you are getting your must needed rest. We are going to crossroads today to prep the camper for our first trip of the season to Lancaster in a few weeks. Keep your faith in the lord and he will help you achieve all your goals you have set. We love and miss you and all you have to do is say the word and we'll be there to bust you out!

Good luck at crossroads. And are you going to prep you old BH or your new BH. These trips to crossroads are kinda dangerous but great for Deena!lol Have fun whichever way it turns out. See ya in Gettysburg.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ann you sounded so good today my friend. That perky hello made my day! I am so glad you are feeling better. Tomorrow morning, coffee? I'll see you there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gschaaf

Good morning Ann just wanted to wish you and Mike a Happy Easter hope all is well. Fran and I are praying for your quick recovery. We stay up with this post every day but I'm not much of a writer as you can see I don't have to many post to my record. Get well soon we have a lot of camping to do together . See ya soon!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Good morning Ann wishing both you and Mike a very Happy Easter hope you have a great day love ya guys.

jnbhobe

Hi Ann & Mike, Hope you are feeling better and having the best Easter possible. We are praying for your full recovery. Patti & Jon.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Ann, Happy Easter to you and Michael. We are following this thread and keeping up with your status. Dorothy and I are praying for your complete recovery, and we are so looking forward to being with you in a campground somewhere. We both send hugs and love.

mjatwalker

Good morning Ann just wanted to wish you and Mike a Happy Easter hope all is well. Fran and I are praying for your quick recovery. We stay up with this post every day but I'm not much of a writer as you can see I don't have to many post to my record. Get well soon we have a lot of camping to do together . See ya soon!!

Thanks and Happy Easter to you and Fran as well. I am making progress and feeling much better than a couple of days ago! Can't wait to go camping. When are you guys making your first trip of the season? and when are you heading out West/Alaska(can't remember which)?

Last edited:

hillsonwheels

Sure hope the Easter Bunny found you in that place! :rolleyes: "Flash" and the guy who drives her to the rallies wish you the bestest and the mostest! Big old HUGS from this end.

Dick

mjatwalker

Sorry to have been out of the loop for so long. Internet access became impossible in the hospital. I want to thank everyone for their well-wishes, words of encouragement, and prayers. They truly helped me though this process. The experience was not what I expected and I lost 2-3 days to sleep but I'm bouncing back now and on my way up. They released me yesterday afternoon from the hospital and it is sure good to be home. I am looking forward to the next phase in this process and getting my strength back. I'm also looking forward to the Northeast Regional Rally and seeing my dear Heartland family again. Can't wait!