Adding small fridge

We have a 2012 Bighorn 3585RL and thought about putting a small fridge in the storage area. It seems like everytime we add something to the big fridge it takes a while before it recovers back to normal temps and it usually is some type of liquids. Has anybody done this before? And does anybody know the height of the storage area. I forgot to measure it and right now it is 700 miles from us and has luck would have it small fridges just went on sale now. Thanks

GOTTOYS

I just got one myself. It was in front of a house with a "free" sign on it. 1.7 cubic ft Kenmore. It was very clean and even had an ice cube tray. Thank you someone!..Plugged it in and it gets REALLY cold. My only complaint is it's a little noisy but in the basement who cares. I haven't measured it yet but I think it will fit. If not I'll figure something out..Perfect for cold sodas and adult beverages. There have been lots of them on Craigs also..Don

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also add an apartment refrig in the basement when we head to big events/Nascar races. Works great.

sjs731

That is one of the reasons we love our 3300CK. Two fridges and I don't have to go inside for adult beverages.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you wanting an "all Fridge" unit or do you want a small freezing unit in the top of it?

I want to have frig/freezer if the height isn't too tall. I was hoping someone would know the basement height. My camper is in northern MN. right now which is 700 miles away. Knowing the size I could buy one and take it up next week.