Air Fryer Oven

We have one of the new air fryer ovens that Heartland rolled out in the Eddie Bauer models. (Suburban oven.) The fan seems to be finicky and I’m wondering if it’s normal? I’m not familiar with any type of air fryers. It heats up and cooks/bakes like a normal oven. We put a thermometer in there so we know that when we turn it off that the temperature decreases. But the fan stays on for an extended amount of time. Sometimes we can get it to shut off by turning the knob multiple times once it cools down but today it will not shut off. We didn’t even use the oven and the fan turned on but the inside of the oven is room temperature.

We have one of the new air fryer ovens that Heartland rolled out in the Eddie Bauer models. (Suburban oven.) The fan seems to be finicky and I’m wondering if it’s normal? I’m not familiar with any type of air fryers. It heats up and cooks/bakes like a normal oven. We put a thermometer in there so we know that when we turn it off that the temperature decreases. But the fan stays on for an extended amount of time. Sometimes we can get it to shut off by turning the knob multiple times once it cools down but today it will not shut off. We didn’t even use the oven and the fan turned on but the inside of the oven is room temperature.
I have one and aside from it taking a really long time to come to temperature, I have no concerns. The fan definitely does not come on randomly or for an excessive time!
It’s a little frustrating that there seems to be no paperwork available for it. For the longest time I couldn’t tell how to set the temperature! On my last trip out, I finally noticed that the numbers were *very* lightly edged on the outside of the knob!

I have one and aside from it taking a really long time to come to temperature, I have no concerns. The fan definitely does not come on randomly or for an excessive time!
It’s a little frustrating that there seems to be no paperwork available for it. For the longest time I couldn’t tell how to set the temperature! On my last trip out, I finally noticed that the numbers were *very* lightly edged on the outside of the knob!
We can’t find any paperwork or online manuals either. Definitely frustrating!
It seems we have figured out the issue after taking apart the control switch. The piece that tells the fan to turn off was offset too much so it wasn’t registering. It is working properly now although yes, it does take longer to come to temperature. Just something to get used to I guess!

We can’t find any paperwork or online manuals either. Definitely frustrating!
It seems we have figured out the issue after taking apart the control switch. The piece that tells the fan to turn off was offset too much so it wasn’t registering. It is working properly now although yes, it does take longer to come to temperature. Just something to get used to I guess!
Glad you figured it out!