Furrion Oven does NOT Heat up past 350 Degrees

We have a Landmark 365 Oshkosh (2020) with a Furrion Electric Oven. Straight away, the VERY FIRST TIME we turned on the oven: THE GLASS SHATTERED. Lippert Kindly replaced that glass. The oven had never been used.

So, now, the Oven seems to NOT be heating properly. It will rise to 310 degrees and then slowly back down in temperature. We have a standard Oven Thermometer in it (Round Dial) and are of course wondering if that Thermometer is not accurate. I will buy another one. BUT, I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with the Ovens not heating up to target temps (375 F to 400 F) and are there tips on which Oven Setting may be causing this issue? THANKS in advance.

I am beginning to think that these Furrion/Lippert components are simply JUNK! Poorly conceived, designed, and do not work well. The FURRION Microwave is useless for Baking and maybe we are simply not used to Convection Cooking. We gave up on it and began using the Standard Electric Oven once I installed the new Door with the replacement glass.

wdk450

You may want to have one of these infrared thermometers in your rig for the oven, air conditioning checks, refrigerator checks, tire temps while travelling, etc.

I am guessing that your Furrion oven may have a master overtemperature cutoff safety switch ( much like what is in the water heaters) that may be tripping off prematurely.