Anchor Down RV resort

DirtyMax88

In an effort to meet some fellow Heartlanders, since it doesn't seem that our schedules will line up for any of the rallies, I figured I would extend the invitation to anyone interested. A few of our friends and family have planned a trip to Anchor Down RV resort, in Dandridge, TN at the beginning of June. We are checking in on Wed May 31st and checking out on Monday June 5. We love this place! Anyone wanna come on down and enjoy the start of summer, we'd enjoy meeting ya! :)

DWChris

Hey there! I will be there (checking in 5/26) staying to 6/3!! Site 65. Also my best friend will be there. He just ordered his Landmark and is awaiting delivery. He will be in the owners club by then. Would love to meet you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuclearcowboy

In an effort to meet some fellow Heartlanders, since it doesn't seem that our schedules will line up for any of the rallies, I figured I would extend the invitation to anyone interested. A few of our friends and family have planned a trip to Anchor Down RV resort, in Dandridge, TN at the beginning of June. We are checking in on Wed May 31st and checking out on Monday June 5. We love this place! Anyone wanna come on down and enjoy the start of summer, we'd enjoy meeting ya! :)
We will be there first week in April!

DirtyMax88

Hey there! I will be there (checking in 5/26) staying to 6/3!! Site 65. Also my best friend will be there. He just ordered his Landmark and is awaiting delivery. He will be in the owners club by then. Would love to meet you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great! We will look for ya! We will be in site 20.

-Will