Another BH in the I-30 Travel Park

cjbearden

Visitor
Surprise, Larry and Jo Ann McCullen stopped for an overnighter in their BH3670. Just came from the Spring, TX rally and heading back to MI. Enjoyed meeting them and wish them well on their travels northward. We will be seeing them again in June at Goshen.

All you folks leaving Spring, TX have safe travels wherever you are heading.

cjbearden

Visitor
19719 Interstate 30, Exit 118 (at the I-Hop) in Benton, AR; and then on the service road for a bit before getting to the park. Service road is one-direction only. Hope you can stop by. Take care and travel safe. Bob and Deb Cornish left this morning for Branson so getting lonely here.

cjbearden

Visitor
LeTourneaus Honor Us With Their Presence

Last night Ray and Lin stopped overnight at the I-30 Travel Park. We are so honored (snicker-snicker) that they changed their plans to stop and visit. Great to see them again. We enjoyed our visits while wintering in the Coastal Bend. Had a wonderful breakfast this morning at Cracker Barrel and then sent them on their way northward.

Don't eat too much at Lambert's tonight!!! See you in Goshen!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Oh my God! If ya go to Lambert's and come out hungry, you have a problem.:eek: I'm glad we went early cause our tummies need time to settle. We brought home a monster cinnamon roll to split for breakfast. That bad boy must be 9" in diameter. CJ & JD it was good to see you and Goshen is right around the corner. Take Care

CrazyScotsman

I just can't take someone throwing my dinner at me.
My daughter and I ate at the Lamberts in Ozark MO, wee bugger would duck every time server threw a roll at her, old boy behind her kept getting hit on the noggin.