Another positive review for Titan Brakes, Ronald Russell and installer Dennis Hageman

szewczyk_john

On Monday, Dennis started to do the hydraulic disc brakes install on my road warrior. There was a small issue that Ron made sure that he took care of. Dennis did a professional job, cleaned up after himself, and provided some good conversation. I felt that the whole experience was first class.

I was impressed with the new brakes from the start of the test drive. The job was completed and 2 hours later we were on our way to Richmond for the race. I just do not believe what a difference these things make.

Between the new truck and the new brakes, I just have so much more confidence and I feel as though I just have so much more control over the entire rig then I did before.

I just wanted everyone to know what a first class operation that Ron has and how impressed I was with Dennis's install. The increased stopping power is immediately noticeable.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Dennis was at the PA rally this past weekend. Did Kyle's tri-axle RW. When I asked where his next stop was, I wondered "could this be John?" HA!
I put the kit on DIY 2 weeks ago just before the rally.
There are nice. See y'all in Goshen!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

szewczyk_john

I was thinking of the DIY method but I do not have the space at my house and doing it at the storage facility would have been my only other option. I also would have had only the evening hours to work on it, so I just worked some overtime and had it done for me. Not the cheapest way to go but given all the factors, I thought the installation was the best way to go for me.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I was thinking of the DIY method but I do not have the space at my house and doing it at the storage facility would have been my only other option. I also would have had only the evening hours to work on it, so I just worked some overtime and had it done for me. Not the cheapest way to go but given all the factors, I thought the installation was the best way to go for me.

John, truthfully, doing it over, I'd have sat and watched Dennis while drinking a cold one!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Yep, John and son caught up to me in Carthage, MO last year and did a very professional job. I was very pleased and they saved me a lot of grief near Flagstaff, AZ on the way to Mesa, AZ a few days after leaving the Las Vegas. Topped a hill at 62 mph, and almost drove up the rear of an elderly (older than me) couple's car that was zooming along at about 20 mph. I had to stand on the brakes and maneuver into the left lane (luckily it was open). I am pretty sure that the OEM brakes would not have performed nearly as well.