Another Problem, Now Its a Window

Jhuff8181

We have a 3650BH with frameless windows. They used crank mechanisms for opening and closing. The way it works is when the knob is turned two arms pull inward while two flat PLASTIC bushings ride in a grooved piece of metal. Well surprise surprise plastic bushing broke. Does anyone know if there is a repair kit for the window crank mechanism?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We have a 3650BH with frameless windows. They used crank mechanisms for opening and closing. The way it works is when the knob is turned two arms pull inward while two flat PLASTIC bushings ride in a grooved piece of metal. Well surprise surprise plastic bushing broke. Does anyone know if there is a repair kit for the window crank mechanism?

Contact Heartland customer service. Have your Vin # ready. Ask for parts.

jbeletti

I'm thinking Heartland can get the items but so you know, Kinro is a Lippert Company and you can also go to them direct if it makes sense too. Start with Hearltand though - 877-262-8032.

OToole

Jhuff8181 did you ever get resolution on fixing your windows. I have a 2016 Landmark Ashland and have similar problems with 2 windows. The plastic bushings have come out of the track and getting them back in the track is proving to be a real PITA. I would like a part number and replacement procedures, if available.

Thanks

Bones

Jhuff8181 did you ever get resolution on fixing your windows. I have a 2016 Landmark Ashland and have similar problems with 2 windows. The plastic bushings have come out of the track and getting them back in the track is proving to be a real PITA. I would like a part number and replacement procedures, if available.

Thanks
They are very easy to get back in. I have done mine twice now in 5 minutes. Crank the window out all the way until the two hands touch. Go outside on a step ladder and look above the hinged window. Unscrew one screw at the top of the hinge. Now slide the window towards that screw and it should come out. Once slid out enough re-position the window crank bushings and reinsert them while pushing the window back into the track. Once done put the screw back in and your done.