Anyone camping at TMS for The April race?

TxRoadWarrior362

Just found out I'm taking the Road Warrior to TMS for the race in April. Camping in Lonestar Circle Thursday-Monday. Anyone else going to this race?

Tim

Humm, that sounds like fun. I'm not big on races but I have a few friends that are. I'll get in touch with them and see if they want to bring their rig up from Bandera. I'll let you know if we're coming.

esscobra

we have spots 408 and 409 infield wall turn 4- will be first race with new bighorn- be there Thursday as well

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We wont be at TMS but will be at BMS 2 weeks later camping for the week. Anyone else going to Bristol?

porthole

Retired
We wont be at TMS but will be at BMS 2 weeks later camping for the week. Anyone else going to Bristol?

Not this year - but I put my papers in for next year :rolleyes:

We are going to the spring Dover race, several things have soured me on future NASCAR events though, there is a good chance the only race I would interested in attending in the future is the All Star at Charlotte.

DirtyMax88

We will be there but not bringing the LM. Always wondered how camping at BMS and even Martinsville would work, with such uneven/hilly conditions. Our whole reasoning for getting a camper was to camp at all the races we go to.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
IMG_1691.jpg This is our campsite at Bristol which we have been camping in for the last 15 years and is about 1/4 mile from the track. It's a private owned campground. The track owns a bunch of campsites around the track, some with power/water, some only dry camping, with a bunch of party'rs but this campground has the same folks coming year in and year out making it much quieter. OTBR campground has power/water with honey wagons running around all day long.

DirtyMax88

View attachment 50009 This is our campsite at Bristol which we have been camping in for the last 15 years and is about 1/4 mile from the track. It's a private owned campground. The track owns a bunch of campsites around the track, some with power/water, some only dry camping, with a bunch of party'rs but this campground has the same folks coming year in and year out making it much quieter. OTBR campground has power/water with honey wagons running around all day long.

That's what we would prefer, more quiet and relaxed camping. Maybe we can check it out and see what they have open for the night race, and Spring '18. My family lives in Damascus, Va and we usually stay with them. Thanks for the info!

We are skipping the Spring race this year, first time in many years. But we will be there for the night race. Been staying at Lakeview RV Park since it opened, about 3 miles from the track.
0af688b712c5fdfdbb108f8855e05a60.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TxRoadWarrior362

I'm ready for Thursday! Plan on going to the dirt track for sprint and modified races Friday and Sat night.
i hope the weather is nice next week.

see you next week at TMS!

Tim