Axle repair shop in St. George Ut.?

KaosAD

Lippert approved and provided me with a ref# and all other info. They are going to replace both axles on my North Trail. They said they are replacing the 2 5/8 beam with 3 inch, assuming beam = axle. What I need to know are there any trust worthy shops in or around the St. George area? I know we have a Camping World and Desert Coach RV, I've seen many results of both their work, no thank you. I'm just hoping someone may know of a good Axle shop or RV shop in this area? Thanks.

RoadJunkie

If I understand correctly, Lippert is going to send the axles and you just need someone to install them? If that is the case I dont see why the business you mentioned would not be able to manage the work. Other wise you may end up in Vegas or Richfield. There is a company in Richfield that makes a darn good set of utility trailers, Innovative Trailers, that might be able to help. innovativetrailers.com

KaosAD

Yes, Lippert is sending out the parts. The reason I'm looking for other shops, as mentioned above, without going into too much detail is I've seen many examples of both their work and to be delicate, their work was not up to snuff. I don't think I'd trust either one with my axles. Thanks, I'll look into innovative and see and I'm open to all suggestions.

RuralPastor

I'm not sure if there is a Henderson Axle place in St. George, but I know there is upstate. Their reputation is top flight. I'm running a new pair of Hendersons on my NT right now.