BeauFlor

jjwink

We have BeauFlor vinyl in our 2011 Rushmore. We would like to remove the carpet in the living area and continue the BeauFlor to the fireplace. It looks like there is a lot of this vinyl under the carpet, however they cut large football shaped areas for the two floor vents. Has anyone tried to do this? Where did you find the vinyl?

danemayer

Hi jjwink,

I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

The parts dep't should be able to identify the Beauflor supplier contact information and the supplier part number or descriptor for the flooring in your coach. While I doubt that Heartland would have large pieces of flooring from a 2011 pattern, the supplier might.

Birchwood

We just replaced all the flooring in our Landmark.The vinyl in the kitchen was only about 12 inches under the carpet in the living room.
We replaced the carpeting on the door slide and on the steps.The kitchen and living room now has 18 inch glue down tile.The tiles
can be easily replaced with a heat gun if one gets damaged.The bath and bedroom carry the same tile.The tile and carpeting was all professionally installed.

Theresau

We just replaced all the flooring in our Landmark.The vinyl in the kitchen was only about 12 inches under the carpet in the living room.
We replaced the carpeting on the door slide and on the steps.The kitchen and living room now has 18 inch glue down tile.The tiles
can be easily replaced with a heat gun if one gets damaged.The bath and bedroom carry the same tile.The tile and carpeting was all professionally installed.

We would like to replace the carpet as well. Our living in the BC last winter for 6 months really wore it...especially in front of the dining/recliner slide. However, we haven't been able to find a professional installer. We ended up cleaning and scotchguarding it. But I know it's going to bother me this coming winter.

How easy was it for you to find someone? Has anyone in MI found someone to do this?