Best Campground sites in Ontario

cdm69

Dear Fellow Heartland Owners

Does anyone have a reference to a good Forum/Internet site for finding the best campgrounds in Ontario/Quebec Canada for some newbies like us? We find it hard to deduct which ones are actually good. We would greatly appreciate any feedback from anyone's own experiences.

Thank you all!

• :confused:

jimtoo

HI cdm69,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. Since you have been a member for a while I hope you have been lurking around and using the info that is on the forum from our other members.

Hopefully someone with the information you need will jump in soon.

Jim M

ILH

I find the various commercial printed directories to be very subjective. So, in addition to those listings, I very much rely on rvparkreviews.com as a great source of info. However, if you find someone with a strong opinion one way or another, check their history - they may have a habit of rating sites high or low. Also be sure the comments are recent!

Hope that helps.

priorguy

I've had plenty of luck but most provincial parks are old and geared for tents. Most don't have hookups or very small sites. KOAs usually get good reviews. I've tried a few for a weekend. That way you're nit out much if you don't like it. Most have websites with their amenities etc listed. www.gorving.ca is a good resource to start at.

On edit I see you're from Ottawa like me. Feel free to message me if you have questions of local spots. I've been to most over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: