Best places you went to in 2016

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
For us it was also out longest trip for the PA regional rally at Spring Gulch I believe. Made a lot of new friends and hung out with some "old" ones too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grey Ghost

:cool: One + week at Priest Gulch Campground in Deloris, CO right along side the Deloris River between Deloris, CO and Telluride, CO. Fantastic place, very relaxing and beautiful campground!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh, I almost forgot, Angel Fire RV Resort. This is a top notch resort in the summer I would assume, but it's also one of the best in the winter to go skiing.
b4848ddc17e4ed313b75f1fb55fa481a.jpg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Santa Rosa RV Resort, Navarre, FL. Absolutely beautiful.
fc5c7476c7258073f01240a374daa9cb.jpg

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We had one of our most memorable trips this year when we attended the Utah chapter rally in Glendale UT (Bryce canyon and Zion National parks), then the Heartland National rally in Las Vegas NV and on our way back to Texas, we stopped at Williams AZ to see the Grand Canyon. We spent much of the winter in the Texas Hill Country and will soon go to the Rio Grande Valley of Texas for the remainder of the winter.

Relayman

two weeks in Tennessee ( Gatlinburg...Pigeon Forge..Nashville.. and Arkansas). pre-fires.
LaConte RV park was GREAT !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Relayman

At home in Red Oak Texas currently.
Planning trips to Lake Cypress Springs....Caddo Lake...........
...Galveston !!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
For us it was also out longest trip for the PA regional rally at Spring Gulch I believe. Made a lot of new friends and hung out with some "old" ones too. Lol

That was an awesome time. Hot and humid, but for you it was like a cool fall day.

aRAYwego

Just shy of two weeks in Branson, Mo. With the back of the landmark on the bank of Lake Taneycomo. Then a run north on the "million dollar highway" through Silverton, Co. Great trip.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Still our favorite place . . . Blue Mesa of the Gunnison, Colorado:

BlueMesaBoat-P1010814.jpg

Need I say more?