Bighorn Pin Box Faring

Hi! My name is Jon and I've recently joined the Owner's Forum. My wife and I are nearing retirement and are looking forward to extended travels in our Heartland Bighorn 3270RS! I am looking for a color matched replacement hitch pin fairing. I have called Heartland, OEM, and others from a web search and have come up with nothing! Does anyone know of perhaps a camper salvage yard that might have one? Thanks!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Re: Bighorn Hitch Pin Faring

Hi! My name is Jon and I've recently joined the Owner's Forum. My wife and I are nearing retirement and are looking forward to extended travels in our Heartland Bighorn 3270RS! I am looking for a color matched replacement hitch pin fairing. I have called Heartland, OEM, and others from a web search and have come up with nothing! Does anyone know of perhaps a camper salvage yard that might have one? Thanks!

Got rid of mine about 3 years ago.

Hope you fine one.

CoveredWagon

Re: Bighorn Hitch Pin Faring

We have a 3270 as well. Ordered it with a MorRyde pin box, so we never got one, don't miss it, not a big deal.

Gary521

You can buy them from Lippert. Heartland customer service will give you the paint match.