Bighorn sighting in Gold Canyon, Az.

azbound

There are 2 BH plus ours and another one scheduled to arrive tomorrow 1/1/10. That will make 4 in the same RV resort at the same time, does that qualify as a Rally?!!

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hey az, what's the name of the resort you are staying at? We are thinking of taking a trip to AZ this winter.
Thanks.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
There are 2 BH plus ours and another one scheduled to arrive tomorrow 1/1/10. That will make 4 in the same RV resort at the same time, does that qualify as a Rally?!!

Just get together and have a pot luck dinner!:D It's officially a rally when the food gets served!

azbound

Hey az, what's the name of the resort you are staying at? We are thinking of taking a trip to AZ this winter.
Thanks.

Gold Canyon RV and Golf Resort. It is located about 5 miles East of Apache Junction, maybe 35 miles east of Pheonix. A little prices but very nice.

Ernie & Lettie

Last Oct, wife and I made a day trip to mesa and apache junction to find a place to park our travel trailer for 4 days for the renisance fair in march. We walked into Gold Canyon and started talking to the lady behind the counter about what we wanted to do, the first question she asked us was what year the trailer was, I told her it was a 2010, she told us that it was ok to bring it in, then we asked about bringing our dog, told her it was part chow/sheppard, then she started getting a little nasty tone in her voice about why we couldn't bring our dog, then she got the manager to come out to us and tell us the insurance company won't allow those type of dogs. I asked him very cordially why not, he couldn't give me a answer. So we left and went more east to the arizonion park and got a spot there for march. I hope you have more luck there than I did. Later Ernie & Lettie