2015 Bighorn 3585RL water valve question

gotdiesel15

This fifth wheel is new to me and I’m somewhat stumped.

While preparing to winterize, I noticed 2 white 1/4 turn valves on the ceiling of the pass through storage area on the passenger side of the RV.
I put 40 psi of air pressure on the system and proceeded to open up the taps and blow the water out. No issues. With all the water out I opened the 2 valves in question and nothing appeared to happen. I was expecting them to be low point drains or something but no water or air came out.

Does anyone know what these 2 valves do. It appeared to me that it might be for the washer lines in the bedroom, but I blew those out and the position of the 2 valves in question didn’t make any difference.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gregg

david-steph2018

Are these near the water heater? If so, they could be by-pass valves for the water heater. If possible, please post a picture to help.

gotdiesel15

Thanks for your reply, david-steph2018.

After a good night’s sleep, I have it figured out. It is the isolation valves for the water lines going to the washer in the bedroom.

To answer your question, my water heater bypass is in the UDC. Pics enclosed of the valves in question in case it helps someone else.

Cheers
Gregg

Attachments

• IMG_4618.jpeg
    IMG_4618.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4617.jpeg
    IMG_4617.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4616.jpeg
    IMG_4616.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8