Boss System Help!

Shellye

I have a Boss stereo that came with my Heartland Edge. It is a radio, cd player, and DVD player connected to the TV. We are afraid to use it for fear of neighbor complaints - no matter what I do I cannot figure out how to turn off the outside speakers (there are two in our main "great room" and two piped out of that room outside.) Help! How do I turn the outside speakers off?

Thank you so much!!!
Shellye

danemayer

Hi Shellye,

Congratulations on the new Edge and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Control of the volume on outdoor speakers comes up now and again. I'm sure someone will have the answer for you shortly.

weekender01

You have to go into the settings and find the fade and balance section. Use the fade to change the speakers to the inside only by moving the setting. I cannot recall which way you have to go with the fade, but you will know shortly after moving the setting.

LBR

As mentioned, in the menu, adjust the Fader to remove outside speaker volume.

Shellye

You have to go into the settings and find the fade and balance section. Use the fade to change the speakers to the inside only by moving the setting. I cannot recall which way you have to go with the fade, but you will know shortly after moving the setting.

Thank you so much! I knew I was just missing something and it must be an easy fix! Yay!:D

HOGHAULER

I have a Boss stereo that came with my Heartland Edge. It is a radio, cd player, and DVD player connected to the TV. We are afraid to use it for fear of neighbor complaints - no matter what I do I cannot figure out how to turn off the outside speakers (there are two in our main "great room" and two piped out of that room outside.) Help! How do I turn the outside speakers off?

Thank you so much!!!
Shellye

AS silly as it sounds use fade control front to back fading from outside to inside.