Brunswick, GA Area Camping

hillsonwheels

We discovered a really nice, reasonably priced, campground this week. It is the Coastal Georgia RV Resort...Phone # 912.264.3869 and website is www.coastalgarvresort.com. Place is relatively new with lots of nice features. It's really convenient to I-95. I'd say that it would be a really nice place for a GA/FL/SC camp out or a HOCO rally. And, they are Good Sam affiliated.

Happy camping and safe travels............

jbeletti

Hi Dick and Reta.

We had a rally there last year - it was a blast. It really is a great CG. Have fun!

hillsonwheels

Oh well, I tried to get some good news out. :eek: But, there's a question? :confused: What did all you folks do that made the CG folks not even want to talk about your visit? :rolleyes: Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm! Sure wish we had been there! Well, we are finally having fun. Reta is feeling better and we have escaped from FL...GA...SC...and are now in NC. Should see some of you at the MD rally if all goes well. Let the good times roll. :cool:

donr827

Wer spent a week there last October. Really nice campground and set up for rallys with kitchens and even a ice machine.
Don