"Bug"

danemayer

Installed out bug catcher today by removing the 2 screws that mount the track under the slider. After reinstalling the screws, the sliding action of the bug catcher was pretty tight. I was able to correct it by loosening the 2 screws holding the top track and applying a little upward pressure while re-tightening. Moves smoothly now.

Nice improvement. Thanks Bryan and Jim.

rick_debbie_gallant

True to his word, CEO Brady sent me a "bug". If you remember, Brady said everybody here (the rally) would get a bug. Took the engineers by surprise, I think. I gave my address to one of the engineers and as soon as he found out what was going on he would let me know. Received my Bug in the mail a couple of days ago. The sliding door part that has a sliding part so you can open the screen. I am sorry if I got too technical. Had to cut a strip off to make it fit the Sundance. Works as advertised.

Hmmm, We were/was there but I guess I missed the announcement. One of them bugs would sure look good on the door of my rig, and boy would it make DW ever so happy if I put one on there. I am wondering if I am too far behind the time line to get a "Bug". What are my chances Heartland customer service?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Rick, these were given to the peeps that went to the factory tour. Give em a call.

Peace
Dave