bumper pull out

raemoore

Have new North Trail with the bumper pull out for bicycles, ect. Does anyone know if it can be reinforced and made to support a harley motorcycle. If so any place known in colorado.

Last edited:

jnbhobe

Its not strong enough to handle a MC. I would also be afraid of the weight it would take off the tounge weight.

GOTTOYS

Have new North Trail with the bumper pull out for bicycles, ect. Does anyone if it can be reinforced and made to support a harley motorcycle. If so any place known in colorado.
Even if you could, the frame on the trailer wouldn't handle it. If you tried it you would also have a swaying beast to deal with while towing. Not enough tongue weight will create nothing but problems...Don

CliffP

They are rated for 200 pounds. Camper friends put a receiver hitch on their pull out so they could use a bike rack with it pulled out. The whole bumper twisted. Can you haul it in the back of your truck?

pegmikef

Yep mine is also spec'd at 200 pounds, just enough for my generators and a cargo box and even then I have to make sure I have sufficient weight on the tongue.