check wiring

BarbNFred

hi first post here.2014 heartland savanna.just pulled in and hookup.didnt open my gray tanks because we were meeting people for dinner.left fauset open in bathroom and flooded basement and bedroom.got carpet guy there and sucked all the water up and have industrul fans running to dry carpet ect.took everything out of basement to dry and it doing ok.myauto level says to check wiring.cant get it to do anything.cant find controler to see if it got wet.is there a way to reset it.thanks barbnfred

Gary521

Question. Why are you opening the grey tanks?

The controller is in the front compartment. You can try to reset it by removing the red wire, leaving it off for a minute, reattach and recalibrate the system. Some there is no reset to the system but I have found this to work. Can't hurt.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Pretty sure he means he didn't pull the handle to open the gray tank drain and accidentally left water running in one of the sinks. Been there, done that. Caught it before too much water backed up, so only got a small overflow. Now I always open the gray drains when we hookup no matter what else is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BarbNFred

where is the red wirw located

Question. Why are you opening the grey tanks?

The controller is in the front compartment. You can try to reset it by removing the red wire, leaving it off for a minute, reattach and recalibrate the system. Some there is no reset to the system but I have found this to work.