Cinco de Mayo - Cuatro!

Added to Calendar: 05/02/24, 05/03/24, 05/04/24, 05/05/24

explorer2316

Explorer2316
So far there are several rigs that have made reservations at Scenic Hills RV Park in Berlin, Ohio for Cinco De Mayo in 2024! This is our fourth “Cuatro” year gathering around this day. 2024 remains a loosely organized gathering of Heartland friends, willing to deal with ever-changing spring weather occurs in Ohio. (2023 may be difficult to beat weather-wise.)

Here's a little more about this event
-There are no locked in stone plans other than to do a all day party to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
-Since Cinco de Mayo, May 5th, falls on a Sunday this year, plans are to have the celebration on May 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, weather dependent.
- The google sheet, link near the bottom, has a tentative schedule and sign up tabs.
-There are three areas in this campground - Lower, Upper, and Gravel.
-16 sites are being held in the lower area.
- Sites102-106; 110-116; 119-122
- Official Date May, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Reservations must be made by March 1, 2024
- A $40 Deposit is due by April 1, 2024
-Most of us are in the lower section but you may camp in any area of the campground.
-Depending upon when and what area you book, only 30 amp sites may be available.
-We will probably try a throw a pot luck together one evening.
-For the event, I'll cook some breakfast burritos on the grill and Chicken Fajitas in the evening. The rest of the day will evolve as it will.
-The only thing I can assure everyone is that, on May 5th, we won’t run out of Tequila. That's a guarantee! (Sorry the guarantee wasn’t worth much in 2023 when we ran out, Yikes!)

For those that have not been to Scenic Hills RV park before, it is located in the heart of Ohio Amish country. This park is a no frills park and does NOT have public bathrooms or showers. The sites are all full hook up, nice sized and reasonably priced. This is a quiet, relaxing, and peaceful park, close to a flea market, local shops, wineries, and where you hear the clip clop of hooves in the morning and evening . The campground does not take credit cards. They are open now to take reservations by phone, and require you mail a small deposit check to confirm your reservation.

Here is a link to the website and the campground information so you can check out all the details of the park the tons of stuff to do in the area.

Scenic Hills RV Park
Phone: 330-893-3607
Email: shrvp@wifi7.com
Address: 4483 TR 367
Millersburg, OH 44654

Amish, RV Or Motorhome Park & Campground With Wifi in Berlin, OH | Scenic Hills RV Park

Scenic Hills RV Park in Berlin OH offers a beautiful campground with free Wifi for families or RV lovers. Click here to learn more information today!

www.scenichillsrvpark.com

It would be nice to get a few more of us together and make “Cinco de Mayo in Ohio – Cuatro” a fun day again in 2024!

We arrive very early on 4/24/24 and depart 5/6/24 and are on site 106.

If you have already booked, or when you do book, please let me know or add your arrangements to the google sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Iz_Ym-CaTBF3h6zru2GSZ7sAgKgpSiuN4O4hOQu6nx8/edit?usp=sharing
Last year some folks used Facebook to report their arrangements and I missed them. I had to go out last minute and buy extra supplies as I use the google sheet as the final count.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at:
explorer2316@icloud.com

Blake and Sue Bennett

Attached are a few pics from last years event.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

explorer2316

Explorer2316
I have been contacted by Kleen Tank of Southern Ohio. They are wondering if anyone would be interested in their services during our event. I think if we get a few it would be worth their while to come. Let me know.
Here is a link to their Facebook site where you can find out more about them and what they do.
Kleen Tank Of Southern Ohio

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Scenic Hill called a we have two spots left for Cinco de Mayo in Ohio.

She will be releasing them this weekend.

If you are interested call Scenic Hill at 330-893-3607 and reserve a spot!