Civics 101

SilverRhino

A friend from way back in High School sent this to me. It was very interesting....Give it a try and let us know how you do! My results were:

You answered 26 out of 33 correctly — 78.79 %
If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email americancivicliteracy@isi.org.
You can consult the following table to see how citizens and elected officials scored on each question

Must have learned this while helping the kids with homework......Remeber sleeping alot during High School :rolleyes:

A Tough Test :
This test is not supposed to be an easy one. The website reports that avg. score was 49% and college professors average about 55%. There are only 33 Questions.

Click Below:

Intercollegiate Studies Institute - Educating for Liberty

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
good quiz, surprised myself and scored 84.85. memory must be better than i thought. got to admit, I did get right a few half guesses

Manzan

75.76% for me. Could have answered a couple more correctly if I read the questions and answers more carefully.

lorax

I did a little better than my age. 81.82%, missed some of the wording. I wonder how the 20 somethings would do?
Ted

ILH

I guess I remembered more of my history class than I thought... I got 90.91%

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
26 out of 33 for me. 78.79% The tax questions seemed to be my weak point.

tcfake613

So eight responses on this forum average 81.77 and the test average is 49???

Soooooo....... either there are a bunch of really smart folks on this forum...

or ya'll are a bunch of liars...

or the low scorers are keeping quiet...

danemayer

You answered 31 out of 33 correctly — 93.94 %

I guess I was paying more attention in high school than my teachers thought.

And I watch Fox News.:p

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
So eight responses on this forum average 81.77 and the test average is 49???

Soooooo....... either there are a bunch of really smart folks on this forum...

or ya'll are a bunch of liars...

or the low scorers are keeping quiet...

The test is from the ISI so they probably took an avarge from a bunch of 25 year old and younger. If that's the case then, yes, we are definatly smarter than them. You can't tell them that because they know everything and if you don't believe me just ask my 21 year old.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
The test is from the ISI so they probably took an avarge from a bunch of 25 year old and younger. If that's the case then, yes, we are definatly smarter than them. You can't tell them that because they know everything and if you don't believe me just ask my 21 year old.

You got that right. When I was 21 my parents were dumb. It's amazing how much they learned as I got older!!

tcfake613

Yep... I have a 16 year old and an 18 year old who both know more than the rest of all mankind.

Oh... and I "don't understand" how it is nowadays...

ihsolutions

I'm in my mid 30's and scored the median from those who posted so far... 78.79%. (26 out of 30 correct)

I find it hard to believe that the average from college educators was that low.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You answered 29 out of 33 correctly — 87.88 %. Hmmm, not too bad, but I should have done better.:)