Closet wall separating.

oscar

Good luck with the repairs. Take pictures if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

While your there go see the college and have dinner there. Check out Legends of Notre Dame. Not a bad place to eat.

Unfortunately I had to come back and work..... Put the truck in long term parking and flew from SBN to ORD to ABE and the wife picked me up. 8 hours Heartland to Home.

So, no pictures.

The flex issue is not a discussion. The other we're going to have a disagreement. Working on it.

oscar

OK, 1300 miles, an Uber, a Bus and 4 airplanes later I am back home. The flex is either fixed or negligible. The trim on the separator wall is coming loose, but I don't think it's flex, I think it's because they're attached with T-50 staples.

The service at the plant was excellent. Again, the parking pads are a great help, and everyone was friendly.

They also touched up some of the sealant beyond the immediate area of repair and put a piece of trim back on the slide that was off, and replaced my cracked plastic pin box cover without prompting, or billing me. This was good.

There is another issue which I will address in a separate thread.

I now consider this issue closed.

MikeR

- - - Updated - - -
While your there go see the college and have dinner there. Check out Legends of Notre Dame. Not a bad place to eat.

Do you think the Legends of Notre Dame would let me in with my University of Southern California sweatshirt on? My daughter got her MBA from Notre Dame, she now sits at her own table alone, for the holidays.

Bones

Do you think the Legends of Notre Dame would let me in with my University of Southern California sweatshirt on? My daughter got her MBA from Notre Dame, she now sits at her own table alone, for the holidays.
Ha funny. They may let you in but stare at you.