Contact Numbers For 3055RL

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
While vacationing in Myrtle Beach last week I went on a search for the information containing contact numbers for the components of our 3055RL. Looked in every nook and cranny and can't locate it. Can anyone tell me where this may be?

Chuck Richard

Hi John and Debbie,

I have the same year and model and my list is in the little cupboard on the right as you walk in the door. I figure you already looked there but this is where the list Jim sent is at in my trailer.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
While vacationing in Myrtle Beach last week I went on a search for the information containing contact numbers for the components of our 3055RL. Looked in every nook and cranny and can't locate it. Can anyone tell me where this may be?

You're not alone. It was missing in my '09 BH3670, too. Guess HL doesn't read their own catalog, since they have a big spot on the back page bragging about it, " VENDOR 800# LABEL IN EACH HEARTLAND UNIT." You'd think they'd make sure they at least got that part right.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Not A Complaint

My inquiry was not in any means a complaint about Heartland, their products or their marketing practices. I love my coach and have had nothing but good experiences so far. Although, I am a relatively new member of the Owners Group, I am pleased with every aspect of my purchase. I had the requested info in less than 2 minutes and remain happy (thanks to this forum).