Country Roads RV Park

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Currently at Country Roads Motor Home & RV Park, Lake Delton, WI and there are also 2 Big Country rigs here. Terry/Jackie Spencer (tjspencer) and Roger/Bernita Terlunen (Roger-Bernita). Roger & Bernita are showinbg their new 3013 Big Country 3650 RL. Any one else heading this way? Happy Memorial Day to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

GOTTOYS

Currently at Country Roads Motor Home & RV Park, Lake Delton, WI and there are also 2 Big Country rigs here. Terry/Jackie Spencer (//heartlandowners.org/images/mm/envelope.giftjspencer) and Roger/Bernita Terlunen (//heartlandowners.org/images/mm/envelope.gifRoger-Bernita). Roger & Bernita are showinbg their new 3013 Big Country 3650 RL. Any one else heading this way? Happy Memorial Day to all.
That's a great RV park. So are you in the new one with with the bath and a half..or not yet??? Have a great weekend, we're staying home away from the weekend warriors...Don and Kath.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
The only place I know about a bath and a half is in the building by the office :) Do the men need a bath and a half, Don. Or is that needed if too much pickle bologna? There is a spot here for you, Don. If you leave soon you can be set up in the morning.

GOTTOYS

Hard to believe they have a spot on a holiday weekend. We'd love to be there but my projects at home are piling up. You DO remember what that was like don't you Tom? Got pretty far behind on some of this with the bad weather and need to get it done before we can play. Thanks for the invite. Hopefully next time...Have a GREAT time..Don

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Looks like a nice park. But I always wonder where they get the costs for their sites..
Full Hookups - $39
Water & Electric - $34

Country Roads
Motorhome & RV Park

$5 a night for sewer?? Some charge $5 a night from 30a to 50a. Few people will use $150 a month for sewer or electric bigger than 30a.

Fuel prices are bad enough.. Fair prices I don't mind.

Not trying to be a pain but my thoughts..

BC

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bobcat, Wisconsin Dells is a huge tourist area. They can pretty much charge what they want and still fill up.

Peace
Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
$39 is less than the average for a Full Hook Up site at most of the decent RV Parks here in Virginia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParkIt

First of May and all the parks on the west coast shoot up - average water/electric is $44 a day, full hook ups can run as high as $65 a day yet they fill up all summer long.
Also noticed a good chunk of them are older and don't leave much room between you and the next spot with slide outs, some aren't even set up for units longer than 34'. It takes a bit of calling to find a place that will have a spot for a larger unit, newsflash, units are being built larger!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Looks like a nice park. But I always wonder where they get the costs for their sites..
Full Hookups - $39
Water & Electric - $34

Country Roads
Motorhome & RV Park

$5 a night for sewer?? Some charge $5 a night from 30a to 50a. Few people will use $150 a month for sewer or electric bigger than 30a.

Fuel prices are bad enough.. Fair prices I don't mind.

Not trying to be a pain but my thoughts..

BC
Bob, other than state parks or COE park, most everything outide of Melissa is getting pretty pricy. We were able to get spots around $30 on the way home but as Cookie mentioned, the Dells is very touristy. Actually, for that area, $39 is pretty reasonable. Most places in that area are higher. Some over $50!