Cracked Island countertop

bunnie1203

Hi
When hubby goes to fix something, sometimes, he ends up breaking sometihng, :angel:
In this case, leveling the Bighorn, he cracked the marble type counter top on the island on our 3580 RL
Any one know how I can order another one? We are able to replace it ourselves, just need to order the same color/type.
Also, am looking for a glass door to replace the screen for the winter?
Thanks
Diane

2010augusta

Hi
When hubby goes to fix something, sometimes, he ends up breaking sometihng, :angel:
In this case, leveling the Bighorn, he cracked the marble type counter top on the island on our 3580 RL
Any one know how I can order another one? We are able to replace it ourselves, just need to order the same color/type.
Also, am looking for a glass door to replace the screen for the winter?
Thanks
Diane

Diane, The countertops are Hanex, The color appers to be a Trio-T-042 called H-Gravel. Just click the link for their page or call up Heartland Service. For the "glass" door just have your hubby buy some Plexiglas at the hardware store and cut it to fit the openings, I don't know of any ready-made product on the market for this.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
How did the counter top crack while leveling the trailer?? That's some serious flex :eek:

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
My question also ?? We have a 3580RL ( 2009 ) and never had a problem with island while levelling. I do notice, that no matter what ya do, the island, the counter by fridge, and the floor are never the same reading on the ole level. God Bless ya , Al W

Bobby A

Our Island in our 3580 also developed a hair line crack it seems all the way through the counter top. Nothing occured, it just happened. I talked to customer service and since its still under warranty they said they will replace it. Our level seems to read pretty evenly, in the spots that Al W mentioned