Customer Service

tew53080

HELP new BC 3560ss. Warranty work. AT CW since 9/5 Heartland won't get parts to them until 10/20. Is there someone in Customer Service at Heartland that we can Call to Help expedite?

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi tew53080,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You should call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can tell you when the parts were ordered and when they're shipping.

Most parts ship very quickly. If you need something like a cabinet door, or a piece of furniture, those things can take a few weeks. Cabinet doors and similar items are made to order. Furniture usually has to be shipped from the furniture company to Heartland and on to the dealer.

But in many cases, it's simply that the dealer takes several weeks to place the parts order and doesn't want to tell you what really happened.

Call Heartland and you'll find out.

pjones1969

Hi tew53080,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You should call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can tell you when the parts were ordered and when they're shipping.

Most parts ship very quickly. If you need something like a cabinet door, or a piece of furniture, those things can take a few weeks. Cabinet doors and similar items are made to order. Furniture usually has to be shipped from the furniture company to Heartland and on to the dealer.

But in many cases, it's simply that the dealer takes several weeks to place the parts order and doesn't want to tell you what really happened.

Call Heartland and you'll find out.

Great info here, this is how I found out my dealer was giving me the run around on a screen that they said for 3 weeks that “parts in the mail”, it hadn’t even been ordered yet, Heartland sent to me direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk