Cyclone 4200 - Canadian Arctic Package

2 switches under control panel. 1 is black and is labeled "yeti package". The other one is a light switch that lights up red. From my review on this forum, 1 heats up the tanks and the other heats up the water lines. Do you know which one does which? Thanks.

danemayer

The small rocker switch should be for the fresh water line heat tape and the larger illuminated wall-type switch is for tank heaters.

ILH

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Heartland products, and I'm not saying Heartland is alone with this issue... Can't the manufacturers do a better job of labelling the switches on the control panels and pull levers for the tanks? Seems like a simple thing.

Wiff155

I had the same question and as I reviewed this thread got a quick answer. I don't think it's too unreasonable to expect the switches to be labeled. The first time I saw yedi on the switch I thought we were talking about a Star Wars movie.

OEFVET

We ordered ours with the Canadian Arctic Package since we will be using it all year round. It is certainly not clear which switch does what function. I see we are not the only ones.:)

Snaredrum

Took delivery on my 4100 King one day and bought a nice labeler the next. One day of that switch flipping was more then I could handle. :)