cyclone 4200

Just a simple request. If anybody could give me the dimensions of the "king size" bed in the Cyclone 4200 I would appreciate it. Just can't get to the rig right now and have an opportunity to upgrade the mattress. Thanks!!

IronJ

I took the reg king out of my house and put it in for the king that was in there...it's a lil tighter between the walls but fits fine...so just buy a reg king mattess....should fit fine

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Last edited:

IronJ

But don't cyclone and rw tout " residential kings"..or am I making that up??..can't remember..lol

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We use regular king sheets on our Silverado and they are tight to put on , so we assume it is a standard King.

Thank you everybody for your input. I want to swap out the factory mattress and replace with "our house king mattress". Glad it will fit. Eventually, we hope to buy a "Select Comfort" mattress. But, for now this will do nicely.

IronJ

That's what we did...upgraded our house bed to a tempurpedic cool and upgraded based to motion base...the hybrid we had was only a year old so in the trailer it went...

Went up the garage ramp right into bedroom...straight shot!! Lol..

Ours is tight in the slide out walls which made putting sheets of...so I put self adhesive vinly tile under the bed on the wood platform, So I could slide the mattress down easier so wife could change sheets..It's great now!

jimandjean

Just to make sure you got what you needed, i ran out to my 4200. Wall to wall inside the slide for the bed is 72, and the stock matress is 80 wide. if you want to 'squish' a standard king in there, it will definitely fit **BUT** be aware that changing the sheets wouldn't be fun. Hope this helps.

IronJ

The sheets are not fun....BUT I figured out a simple trick..

I put vinly stick on tiles under the bed on the wood deck so the bed would slide easy....

Slide it down put top of sheets on slide it up put on bottom...wife says it's easier than original bed!!

Jv75353

Just to make sure you got what you needed, i ran out to my 4200. Wall to wall inside the slide for the bed is 72, and the stock matress is 80 wide. if you want to 'squish' a standard king in there, it will definitely fit **BUT** be aware that changing the sheets wouldn't be fun. Hope this helps.
Maybe the stock mattress was installed incorrectly, that's why it measures 80" wide. Does it measure 72" long?

jimandjean

Yeah that was a typo, I intended to communicate 72 inches wide inside the slider by 80 inches long down to the foot of the bed. Dimensions, it's still a cozy fit inside the slider, and a standard size would fit but you have to compress it quite a bit at the head of the bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk