Cyclone Black tank spray

mixie57

It seems the spray for the black tank on our 2013 Cyclone King is not working. When we turn on the outside water and flip the switch in the service area to flush/spray the tank sensors, the only thing that comes on is the water pump. How do we fix this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocFather

I have a 2014 4100. I do not have any switch to turn on. My flush has a hose connection for the public water and then I turn on the water. It does not work off the onboard water pump.

ramdually4100king

I have a 2013 4100 king and the switch is only for the water pump. That way when your dirty and want to hose off you don't have to track filth inside the camper.

All you need to do for the tank flush is connect a hose to the black tank flush connection, open/pull the black tank handle, and ensure flow through the hose. I do this about once a month since we full time.

scottyb

I agree with the previous two. The flush connection is separate and has a built-in anti-siphon valve behind the wall to prevent cross contamination with a potable water supply.

DocFather

The Water Systems guide is great, but it does not answer the questions of this thread. For some reason, the 4100's 3 valves, which are not in the UDC but inside a small door, are not consistently the same from one 4100 to another nor are the labels, found elsewhere, coinciding with the valve handles.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The Water Systems guide is great, but it does not answer the questions of this thread. For some reason, the 4100's 3 valves, which are not in the UDC but inside a small door, are not consistently the same from one 4100 to another nor are the labels, found elsewhere, coinciding with the valve hanles.

I think your question was answered. The black tank flush does not have an on/off switch. All you have to do is to connect a garden hose to the tank flush connection and turn on the water. The tank flush then works. If you are not connected to city water you can connect the outside shower hose to the flush connector and then turn on the water pump. Keep in mind if you do it this way you will use alot of your fresh water in the fresh water tank.