Cyclone in Hill City

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Camping at Rafter J Bar Ranch just outside of Hill City SD and a Cyclone 3950 pulled in Tuesday pm into the campground. Nice looking rig. Owners said they are staying till Friday and then traveling back to Idaho. We are leaving Thursday for WY.

Tom of Ypsi

I believe we saw the same Cyclone on Tuesday traveling on 16 and a Sundance in a park on 16. We are over in Piedmont and saw what we believe to be is another Cyclone on I-90 today. This toy hauler had no markings on it at all but the distinct Heartland front end is what made us think it is a Cyclone.

PUG

Pug
It was me in Hill City. After visiting the Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Badlands, Deadwood, etc. etc. we traveled over to Custers battlefield and onto west yellowstone. We are in Pocatello Id now for a few days of granddaughters soccer games and then finally home after month on the road. I had a garage full of my son's shop stuff after his divorce in Omaha. Figure about 2,500 lbs of junk in the garage. Haven't had any problems with the 3950 other than minor fix it stuff, resupporting the tanks underneath, insulating better, a stronger front jack motor and the charger dieing.

Jim/rsvl/AR

We have a Sundance and were camped on Tuesday at Crooked Creek RV Park south of Hill City so could have been us.