Cyclone vs Road Warrior

Hello Esteemed Panel of Peers,

What is the main difference (1 maybe 2) between the Cyclone Product and Road Warrior? I was eyeballing the King 4100 pretty hard and then decided after going to the Iowa State Fair (ISF) that I liked the CY 3712 CK for two reasons. One the sleeping arrangement is better for my family of eight, and two the outside kitchen. I am sure if I look hard enough I could find a Road Warrior that would work for me as well. But really I was just looking to see what the difference is between the two. (Luxury vs Economy - Tile vs Wood - White vs Black) What is the big difference? I believe Heartland is the company for me just want to make sure I'm in the right family.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Tim Eberly
SW Iowa
Prospective Heartland Owner

jasons09cyclone

Hello... Just wanted to chime in a little.. I can't say much about road warrior but I can say that I've had cyclone 3950 for over 5 years now and other people still think I have pulled it off of the showroom floor... I have loved every min of using it.. I have seen the quality of every corner of the coach in comparison of my last toy box trailer...
In other words I do not think you will be disappointed in a cyclone...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ILH

The Cyclones and Road Warriors come off the same assembly line. There are several similar floor plans - with the most significant differences being trim level. However, check out other items also, such as how the basement is finished.

Hello Jason, Ian, & Linda,

I gave Josh a call at Gillettes RV because they are one of the only RV dealers that carry both units (Cyclone & Road Warrior) and he gave the same explanation, Cherry Wood vs. Black Painted cabinets and awnings (Cyclone standard has two and Road Warrior is one with the second as an option). So this made the Road Warrior a bit cheaper in MSRP wise but by the time you added the options to the Road Warrior that are standard on the Cyclone the price is the same. It looks like it comes down to color preference. Of course both of these come from Heartland and are both absolutely superb units to own but really just look at what you like and order it in the options you do or do not want and then (by gum) enjoy the great outdoors with the ones you love.

Thank you,
Tim Eberly
SW Iowa
Prospective Heartland Owner