Date set for the 2007 International Heartland Owners Rally

jbeletti

Hi Doug,

The rally planning committee will be reconvening very soon. We will hash out the all the events and fix a rally fee. Then we will be ready to take registrations. I'd guess about sometime in October. You won't miss the registration as we'll push a notice out to all forum members with a link to the registration page. You'll be able to register by mail or online (I think).

Looking forward to meeting more of our friends from the North. Try to get in a couple of shake-down trips in your new RV so you can get some bugs worked out by rally time, yet have plenty of questions for dozens of other owners eager to help you out.

Jim

D

donfrankforther

2007 Rally

Kathy and I are looking forward to the 2007 Rally. We are full timers and will be trading in our 2002 Montana for a 2007 Landmark Grand Canyon next week. Picking it up at RV's for Less in Knoxville. We visited Elkhardt last year and had a blast. Lot's to do, see and EAT!!! Be sure and let us know when we can register.

Don

jbeletti

Hi Don (and Kathy),

Congrats on your recent purchase and welcome to the forum. We would love to have you guys at the 2007 rally. Look for an email with registration information on or about October 1st.

Jim

SmokeyBare

Hello......
From one of the 230 Members and formerly one of the 626 Lurkers...

I too have plans on attending the 2007 Rally. And I am pleased to say I won't be our old Challenger by Damon but in our brand new 3400RL BigHorn which we are soon to take delivery.

I will that is IF I can find my way to Goshen Indiana with out the guidance of my co-pilot and loving Bride of 35 years... Seems she has other plans which includes a trip to our daughters to lend a helping hand with a Grandchild.

Soooo if any of you discover a seemingly lost RV'er parked along the highways heading to northern Indiana come late May of 2007...

At Least Blow Your Horn and Wave as you pass me by....

Ha Ha Ha....

Smokey (Marv) Bare

Midastouch

The check is in the mail .....

Jim,

Be on the lookout for my registration for the Rally ... we have no site preference so put us where you think best ... (the rowdy crowd will work! :eek: haha)

I'll have to look into the food situation here and decided where we can help too....bringing with us some of that fine southern hospitality!

Looking forward to finally meeting everyone! ;)

Lynne

jbeletti

Hey Marv,

You'll be welcomed, even without the better half! We'll have some directions posted soon on the rally site.

Please drop your registration form and check in the mail and we'll get you down for a site.

Thanks,

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
The check is in the mail

We've decided to make a several week trip and put the Rally in the middle of it. Our only goal is to stay away from the Chicago area so we'll be coming across IL from Davenport and leaving through Michigan into the U.P. and back into Northern WI. I absolutely hate Chicago traffic, tolls and roads. I'm sure Jim B. can agree. See you all there.

jimtoo

register for rally

It looks like we will be attending the 07 rally if everything works out.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Jim and Bette,

Happy to hear you'll be able to make the rally. Registration involves downloading a registration form, completing it and sending it in with your check. Or paying online and mailing the registration form by itself.

Go to the rally site at this link and click on the Register link on the left-hand menu.

From the Register page, click on the Registration Form button to download the form.

Jim