Deborah Knight

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Bill,
Debbi and I want to express our deepest sympathy's to you for the loss of your beloved wife, Deborah. I appreciate your phone calls and PM"s to me during my recovery, and especially our talk the day you learned of her stomach cancer. You are in our prayers.

shovelguy

Please accept our sympathies as you weather this great loss. In time we hope the memories you two created will buoy you up and carry you thru to that greatest of reunions when you are together again, forever. D&J

wdk450

All Heartlanders:
Thanks for ALL your messages of sympathy. I will PM every one of you once the services are over.

For anyone who wants to know about the services the info follows:
<tt>
</tt><tt> Deborah's funeral mass is scheduled for Thursday, December 9th, 2:00 P.M. at Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church, 4123 Robertson Avenue (at Norris St.), Sacramento, California 95821.
A Life Celebration shall follow at Leatherby's Family Creamery, 2333 Arden Way, Sacramento, California 95825. </tt>

PSF513

BILL: please accept my heart felt condolences. I lost my 1st wife to breast cancer 15 yrs ago. now y wife of 13+ yrs is a hospice nurse. Deborah is in a better place than we and is saving your spot in the campground in the sky

loothig

I am new on our Forum. I don't know you, but I feel your pain. I just wanted to send you all my energy and prayers and thoughts. Lou Ann

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
I am very sorry to hear about your loss of Deborah, it is Gods plan, and she is at peace now God bless both of you.TRAVELER07