dinning room slide stuck on my 3250

When closing our dinning room slide it appeared to stick at the top when it was about half way closed. The bottom continued to move to ward the closed position. By the time we noticed it the slide was racked at about a twenty degree angle from vertical. We opened it back up and then closed it without a problem. The top of the slide had no debris on it. When we got to the new camping spot this afternoon it opened without a problem. Should I be concerned? Second slide problem was that the kitchen floor was wet when we opened that slide and we found that there was a cut in the flooring apparently caused by a roller on the bottom of the slide and the flooring is loose at that point. We had driven for several hours through heavy rain and I wonder if the tires could have thrown up water and soaked the subfloor. I will call the dealer on Monday but he is 1200 mile away. Any thoughts? Steve

noobee

Contact HL customer service... they might be able to refer you to a service center closer to your location.

CS