Does anyone know the Lippert frame model number that Landmark uses for the 365 Newport??

danemayer

Hi birddogking,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Do you really want the model # for the Lippert frame? Or maybe the model # for the pinbox?

I think most of the larger 5th wheels come with Lippert Pinbox #1621. But the Landmark 365 comes with a MorRyde Pinbox - not sure whether there's a model #.

If you really want the frame model #, you may have to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Or if you have the trailer, look at the large white label on the frame, toward the front on the doorside. It has Lippert frame #s on it, but you might have to ask Lippert which number is which.

NYSUPstater

When we placed our order for a BC 3560 SS, I asked salesman shortly afterwards about due date and fame model number as I want to switch out std pinbox for a 5th AB pinbox. Was given the fame number, then called Lippert up w/ it. They told me where that fame was going and which model it was, 1621 HD EXT. Called Reese up w/ info so as to get right 5th AB and rep never heard of the "EXT" moniker, but IMO must be extended pin. FWIW, I'd say the frame is a 1621 HD. Ask your dealer for frame number (if they have/can get it), then call Lippert.