Dometic Thermostat

BighornELK

Having bedroom thermostat issues!!!!! The bedroom thermostat (Dometic programmable) is set at 68, but A/C will not come on. I checked the inside temperature and it read 32. Can't get thermostat to reset -any ideas?

Roller4tan

Other posts describe that as a freeze up issue with the a/c unit. You may want to pull off your filter or cover and look inside the a/c unit to verify. If so turn the fan on only until it defrosts, then try the unit again

Having bedroom thermostat issues!!!!! The bedroom thermostat (Dometic programmable) is set at 68, but A/C will not come on. I checked the inside temperature and it read 32. Can't get thermostat to reset -any ideas?

I have a 2015 Landmark Key Largo. I had this problem intermittently with my bedroom AC unit and then in the living room unit. I took it into the dealer and both AC units were replaced by Dometic under warranty.

SNOKING

The sensor that detects icing may have been knocked off the fins of the condenser. Also some have posted that setting the AC below around 72 will cause the unit to ice up. The 32 reading is also reported to be an indicator for the unit iced up.

Also was report that there was a bad run of AC units built.

Chris

BighornELK

Thanks for everyone's replies. Turn A/C on this morning (Saturday) and it work. A/C has been running all day/night without issues. Will have to watch closely as, filters were clean and no issues with roof unit. Thanks again!!!!