don't follow the advice of tourists!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Want to see Jackson Wyoming and the Hole? Never take the advise of an occasional tourist about what to see or how to get there!!!!!! IF you are coming from anywhere take the time to go through "Little Swiss Valley", you will never forget it. It begins at trhe interstate at Green River and goes to Afton then to Alpine then along the Snake River (through Big Kahona and Lunchcounter both white water areas, fun to watch those idiotsflip over) then into the Jackson Hole and then into the town of Jackson WY (note: Jackson Hole is NOT the name of the town ONLY the 150 Sq/Mile area). Give me a ring and I will float you down the Snake from Moose through the Teton Park...(costs everyone else $450.00) for free if you are a heartland member in good standing. I will also float you down the Snake River (south fork) fly fishing for free (average cost is $750.00 per day) if you are a member. You can park any size rig on my blacktop (power and water is free) and if you just want to park here and go on your own...go for it!!!! All I ask in return is the simple return of information and help I offer you..........DEAL!!!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Re: don't follow the advise of tourists!

Hey Chief,

On behalf of the Forum's tourists, thank you for that kind offer.

Dave

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)

I get tears in my eyes whe I hear "chief"..................but I live in an area I CAN share to all ONLY if they WANT IT! Welcome home BROTHER!!!!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Wow, what an offer. Thank you. I would love to take you up on that.

Thank you for your service to our country.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)

You may never get a better offer...................I truely mean what I offer..............just want to come and see your part of the contry.........that is all!!!!!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)

woops..........not an idiot.......it it is spelled "country"..................sorry!!!!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)

offer will always stand if someone can show me thier area of the US!!!!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)

I build drift boats and float all the major rivers in this area from Class 2 to Class 4.....and will take you on class 2-3 without a signature of release....if you want class 4 then you MUST sign a release.....it is sooooooooo much fun!!!!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

WOW - where were you 9 months ago when we were out there? Sounds wonder to do.

Iver

Chief: Just read your offer. Have been there before but would like to go again (when we are traveling more). Will contact you then but for now anytime you would like to see New Mexico we would be honored to host you.
:pS most of my AF time was as a FAC.

Regards,

rick_debbie_gallant

Chief:

Let me first say "Welcome home brother"! And Thank you, both for your service to your country and your kind and open heart to your brothers and sisters in our "heart" land world. We winter in Texas and summer in Michigan. Looking forward to meeting you.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)

Always impressed by the FAC pilots. All alone down low and only marking rockets...........BUT; big brother was above and they knew it. Welcome home!

DMitch

Chief, if you would like to see the East (Vermont, New England etc) my info is on the site. I have boat access to Lake Champlain, know the area very well. Hunting seasons start in the fall but thats not the best time to be in the east weather wise.

Iver

Flew the SLUF also. Air to Mud. Snake and Nape tended to get their attention.
Regards.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood

Thanks for the awesome offer! Hope to get up there some day. Just keep everyone here posted on your travels and this great bunch of people will always offer advice. When you make it down south we would love to get together.

porthole

Retired

offer will always stand if someone can show me thier area of the US!!!!

Sounds like a great offer and We really want to spend 6-8 weeks out west when we can. But why would you want to come to New Jersey?

Ernie & Lettie

Iver, cant remember what a sluf is but I know what nape and snakes are. Whatever you dropped I was one of the guys that loaded the a/c back up again. CBU, 750 g.p., 500 g.p., 2.75 rockets ,yea I still remember.

TNT

Wow, what an amazing offer. We will be in your area in early July. If we can take you up on your offer, will give you a jingle. Thank you for this offer and for your service to our country. You are amazing! Keep up your kindness, it is a nice thing to see! We live in the mountains outside of Albuquerque, NM and would welcome your visit anytime.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)

TNT....my offer always stands and my cel #is 208-521-1645 my home phone is 208-745-9322 and everyone is always welcome!!! I have plenty of room for the biggest of all RVs and are close to the famous Idaho sand dunes if you bring your 4 wheelers. You can stay as long as you would like!!!!

Iver

Earnie: "SLUF" stands for "Short Little Ugly Fu...er", the A-7, as opposed to the "BUF", or B-52, which stands for "Big Ugly Fu....er". It is amazing what great minds will come up with.
Fighter pilots ... all speed and no direction.