Durango CO

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Looking for recommendation for campground near or in Durango to accommodate 42' Bighorn with full hoockups

danemayer

Here's the list from RVParkReviews.com. We've stayed at Alpen Rose. As I recall, the spaces are not long enough for both truck and trailer and although it's been quite some time, I recall the interior navigation as being fairly tight for our 39' LM.

dave10a

I generally stay a Bayfield River Park because it convient while visiting relatives. It is a small privately owned park that meets our needs and has an accommodating and friendly staff. However, the other parks mentioned are OK and are generally on par. If you want scenery of the mountains and lakes there are others. It is hard to go wrong in the Durango area.

chiefneon

Howdy!

When we visit Durango, CO we stay Alpen Rose RV Resort. We have a 44’ Cyclone MDT and Smart Car an have no problems.

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We stayed a few times at the Durango Riverside Resort, but upon Googling it, it's been made a KOA. Durango North/Riverside KOA. It's a ways out of Durango, but a beautiful setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk