Electric Jack for 29BUDS

ZNK

Well I even tried to ask if I could bring my own firepit since I usually have a completely empty bed and have the room, and nope... Yeah I will have to find some campgrounds...only bad thing is they probably wont have full hookups. I definitely like have full hook ups.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
A cheap work around the firepit issue is to use a small charcoal kettle grill and a nice pile of charcoal. Not nearly as good as sitting by a campfire but got around the no firepit rules as grills usually are permitted. You can still roast a good marshmallow over this substitute.

kettlegrill.JPG

ZNK

Excellent idea! I have seen a few at garage sales ive gone to. I will keep my eyes open and snag one. Bring on the marshmallows!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I'm happy with my Ultrafab 3502. Under $100 shipped for a refurbished one. Manual override. Keep in mind that these are likely slower than manual cranking. It's just less work for the operator.

I just ordered the UF as a camper warming present for our Son. It seemed like a better (cheaper:eek:) option than the more expensive one's. Hopefully it performs well.

ZNK

Let me know how well it works. I would rather spend a little more now than spend more later when I have to replace it.