Electric Schematic

fiddler43

Does anyone know where I can get an electrical schematic for my 2009 Bighorn 3400RL? I am having trouble getting the tv's to work together and getting the antenna to work at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We love our Bighorn, by the way.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
fiddler43, did you turn on the antenna amplifier? It is the little red button near the coax connection for the BR TV. A red light will glow when it is on. This must be on anytime you are using over the air broacast when using either TV. Turn it off for a cable connection. And have you raised your antenna? Be sure to "aim" your antenna for the best reception.
Hope this helps.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
In the past there have been a few issues with the coax connectors being grounded out and the connector had to be replaced. Checking them requires an ohm meter. At each connection, touch one test lead to the center (brass wire) and the other lead to the outer part. If you get a reading or continuity either one end of the coax or both ends may be bad. Look for any pieces of aluminum foil touching the center wire. Another potential problem is improper wiring within the coach. Either of these issues may be something to have your dealer check. When you picked up your rig, did the dealer go over the operation of the antenna and TV's???