Electrical on 2014 Torque SS 325

flashkow

I need help tracking down kitchen plug & backside of island plug both marked GFI but not connected to GFI outlet with reset buttons. GFI in Master bath is for bedroom-bath-tv outlet and storage room outlet. Next GFI in 1/2 bath in garage controls garage-1/2 bath-living room outlets. Both outlets quit working ad tracked wiring to junction boxes.I'm stumped.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi flashkow,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Check outside to see if you have a GFI their. The kitchen sink plugs are always on a GFI. If all else fails....call HL service, have your VIN# handy and ask where they hid all the GFI's.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, now I gotta ask, why are you wanting to track this down? Did those receptacles stop working?

Peace
Dave

flashkow

Thank's Bob for the reply. Will check this out when I get my rig back in Arizona. Got sidetracked with a death in the family.

flashkow

Yes both plugs stopped working at the same town. I've checked all GFI reset button's . Neither plug has a reset on it and can't seem to find any othe connectons

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your kitchen receptacles should be tied to a GFI. Did you test and reset? Turn off the breakers, then back on as well. Don't rely on a visual.
You might also want to disconnect from shore power and then remove the receptacles to check the wires, including the GFI's.
If both receptacles stopped at the same time I would suspect a loose wire, tripped breaker or GFI problem.

Peace
Dave