EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/24/2014 to 4/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCTalley

Here are a few pics from Bob's demonstration earlier today. If you've never watched him fix a countertop, you'll be in for a treat.

Attachments

• IMG_3905.jpg
    IMG_3905.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3927.jpg
    IMG_3927.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3931.jpg
    IMG_3931.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3947.jpg
    IMG_3947.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3953.jpg
    IMG_3953.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3957.jpg
    IMG_3957.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 41

MCTalley

Also, had a great potluck this afternoon and lots of great RV-ing stories were told.

Attachments

• IMG_3964.jpg
    IMG_3964.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3968.jpg
    IMG_3968.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3975.jpg
    IMG_3975.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3982.jpg
    IMG_3982.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 62

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
If you did not get by the car show at the Wharf today, here is a small sample to peak your interest.

Attachments

• Cars 6.jpg
    Cars 6.jpg
    756.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Cars 5.jpg
    Cars 5.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Cars 1.jpg
    Cars 1.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Cars 2.jpg
    Cars 2.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Cars 3.jpg
    Cars 3.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Cars 10.jpg
    Cars 10.jpg
    766.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Cars 4.jpg
    Cars 4.jpg
    747 KB · Views: 17
  • Cars 7.jpg
    Cars 7.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 21
  • Cars 8.jpg
    Cars 8.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 18
  • Cars 9.jpg
    Cars 9.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Cars 11.jpg
    Cars 11.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Cars 12.jpg
    Cars 12.jpg
    853.1 KB · Views: 17

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Wow kudos to Hogan and Donna, this has been a great rally and we sure have laughed a lot. Thank you both and I hope you have it here again.
LindaW

MCTalley

What a great looking group of rally-goers. Thanks, Hogan and Donna for another great Spring rally!

If you want a full-size copy of the rally group photo, click here ---> Photo

Attachments

• IMG_3986.jpg
    IMG_3986.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 87

VKTalley

Good looking group there. Looks like everyone was happy :)

I think everyone had an awesome time, Jim!
Hogan and Donna, thanks for all your hard work making this a great rally!
Traveling Talleys will be pulling out early tomorrow morning (Sunday) heading northward.
Safe travel, everyone! See ya on down the road.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
What a great looking group of rally-goers. Thanks, Hogan and Donna for another great Spring rally!

If you want a full-size copy of the rally group photo, click here ---> Photo

Thanks to Malcolm Talley for providing the great group shot. Beautiful Colorful Group. You folks make the Rally what it is. I see several missing faces in the photo. I will post the finalized attendees list on this thread for all. Thanks to all you New Folks who were attending a Rally for the first time. We hope you enjoyed and will be back again. Don't forget to watch the Calendar for other Rallies you can go to. Tennessee Rally coming up soon in early May. And we will see everyone in Urbanna.

Hogan

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired

If you want a full-size copy of the rally group photo, click here ---> Photo.

Thanks Malcolm for taking the picture and Valerie for you help in organizing us.
Linda

Tallyrver

Thank to everyone for making our first Heartland rally a great one. We had a blast. Too bad we have to be back to work in the morning.

Wayne and Debbie

JanAndBill

Thank you Hogan and Donna for another super Rally. We had to leave so early this morning that we didn't get a chance to say good bye. Good thing we did though as we hit heavy rain for the last 90 miles. Looking forward to seeing many of you at the TN rally. Safe travels y'all!

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ditto all that was said above. Good friends, good food, and good times!! We enjoyed seeing "old" friends and meeting new ones this year. Hope to see y'all in Urbanna!! We plan to head back to Birmingham early tomorrow morning trying to miss some of the heavier storms forecasted at home. Safe travels everyone!!

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
A big thank you to all the Gulf Shores attendees for making out first Heartland Rally a really great one. A special thanks to Hogan and Donna for all their time and effort in putting the rally together and making it go so smoothly. We made many new friends the past few days and hope to see all of you again at future events. Rachel and I had not planned to make the national rally but after the good time we had with all our new friends at the AlaMissibamassippi rally we took a leap of faith and made reservations today for Urbanna VA. Rachel will be out of school so pray I can work things around so I can be off also. Will try to arrive Sunday the 8th but if not then hopefully that Wednesday at the latest.

Ricky and Rachel

VKTalley

Thank you Hogan and Donna for another super Rally. We had to leave so early this morning that we didn't get a chance to say good bye. Good thing we did though as we hit heavy rain for the last 90 miles. Looking forward to seeing many of you at the TN rally. Safe travels y'all!

Glad you hear you are home safe. The Traveling Talleys decided to stay put in Wetumpka until Wednesday (Malcolm can work from this office) to ride out the storms here and not in Nashville.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hogan --- I heard that a tornado touched down in Tupelo this afternoon. Any damage to your place?? We made it back to B'ham without driving through any rain. All is quiet here for now. Hope all is well with y'all.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hogan --- I heard that a tornado touched down in Tupelo this afternoon. Any damage to your place?? We made it back to B'ham without driving through any rain. All is quiet here for now. Hope all is well with y'all.
Bill,
We made a good decision to stay another day here. Our kids in Tupelo are all okay and a neighbor called to tell me the tornado had come directly over our neighborhood, but he had checked our house and it was okay. If you see Tupelo damage on TV, that area is about one mile from our home.
Glad you got home safely,
Hogan

Status
Not open for further replies.