EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 10/4/2018 to 10/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimpav

Does that mean you're coming for sure? Hope so! If so, we'll you be joining us on Saturday for the ND tour and/or lunch at Tippecanoe Place?

Thank you for asking, but we will pass on the ND tour, etc. We have been associated with ND in the past.......will hope for an answer on the time off by the end of the day so we can make reservations.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Got it. Hope it works out!

Lyle

Thank you for asking, but we will pass on the ND tour, etc. We have been associated with ND in the past.......will hope for an answer on the time off by the end of the day so we can make reservations.

jimpav

Sorry for the late response (blame corporate management) ........just got approval for time off. Made reservation with the campground ......should be able to have a spot with the Heartland club

Arriving 10/5 departing 10/8

No to ND tour and lunch
No to golf
No to corn hole
No to factory tour
Yes to Essenhause (Friday)
Yes to Pot Luck dinner on Saturday

Yes to Fun ......tired of splitting atoms!!

PALTeam

Nolo problem, it's not too late.

Thanks, got you down.

You can come and split hairs instead of atoms ;-)

Lyle

Sorry for the late response (blame corporate management) ........just got approval for time off. Made reservation with the campground ......should be able to have a spot with the Heartland club

Arriving 10/5 departing 10/8

No to ND tour and lunch
No to golf
No to corn hole
No to factory tour
Yes to Essenhause (Friday)
Yes to Pot Luck dinner on Saturday

Yes to Fun ......tired of splitting atoms!!

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Lyle and Pam,

Made our reservation for your Rally arriving 9/30 - 10/7. It was good talking to you on Wednesday. Looking forward to your Rally. Hopefully we will see you in April at the TN Rally.

We changed our arrival date last week. We will be arriving on 9/30 too. See you tomorrow!

PALTeam

The Indiana Rally is just around the corner; looking forward to seeing y'all!

The rally agenda is added to Post #1 of this thread; hard copies will be included in your rally bag.

See you soon!

Lyle

PALTeam

Yea!

We’re on the way. �� ok ok were up and out of bed . See y’all soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost Rally Time! Today starts cool but should be in the 80s later on.

The forecasted high for tomorrow is 62 or 63, depending on who you listen to, so we'll plan on having the cornhole tourney inside the Rec Hall. All are welcome, participants and spectators. We can gather at 2:00 and get sorted out, then get started when the golfers return.

We'll get the chili warmed up and eat as soon as the tourney winds up.

Lyle

orion7144

We plan on leaving the Cincinnati area around 730am tomorrow so should be there in time to setup and get ready for the corn hole tourney.

jimpav

Just in case anyone is interested, I will have for sale a new RV lock, right hand, that I can not use. I got it at a Heartland rally for my brother in law’s camper, but it didn’t fit his older door style.
Rvlock.com has it retailing for $235.00
i can sell it to you for 125.00 if interested.
we will be arriving sometime tomorrow afternoon.
thanks
jim and Claudia

dmclane

Here is the info as promised regarding Affinity RV repair. Many of us had repairs completed during the rally. They are by far a friendly, pleasant, and do everything to satisfy the customer

Affinity RV Group
2380 Kercher Rd
Goshen, IN 46526
POC: Ron Johnson
Phone: (574)971-5543

RDsStudio59

Great big thanks to our PAL Team for hosting a fantastic rally for the Indiana Chapter Members and friends who traveled from near and far. We had a great time.
Michelle and I would like to thank everyone who joined us at our beloved Notre Dame for such intrest and enthusiasm. We really enjoyed sharing with you.
Thanks again Pam and Lyle.

See you all down the road,

Roger and Michelle Savoie

Be safe and well. See you down the road.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Thanks for another great Indiana Rally Lyle and Pam! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It is always great seeing many of our friends. Everyone have safe travels and see many of you next year.

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
A BIG thank you go out to the the PAL Team for a fantastic rally! Nancy and I truly enjoyed meeting new Heartland Owners and seeing familer friends of the road. We hope that everyone has safe travels and look forward to seeing everyone in Goshen if not sooner.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Lyle and Pam thanks so much for a fantastic rally. Great times, friends, and food. Oh... the food. I'm still stuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.