EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/23/2018 to 3/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

Where are you at? Looks like fun. Who's that good looking woman in the pic? Never mind. That's Joanna. See you two soon. Carry on without us.lol
Dave, there will be plenty of grease. And, fried eggs to order for a select few.lol Potatoes and biscuits and gravy could fit that criteria. Again, see everyone there.
BTW, someone needs to be thinking of egg dishes, cheesy grits(for Debbie), more potatoe dishes, and more biscuits and gravy. I might even make my brown breakfast gravy just to spoil a select few.
Later and have a great day.

Frank, tell Debbie that I’ll make a egg, Turkey sausage, and cheesy grits dish for the Breakfast Extravaganza.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey Baker, we’ll bring, after I get Nancy to make it, her hash brown casserole dish.
Likely too a pan of sticky buns for those of us with a sweet tooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are planning Franks breakfast for Friday morning and the Hebert’s will do beignets for Saturday and any leftovers from Friday.

'Lil Guy'

Hey Baker, we’ll bring, after I get Nancy to make it, her hash brown casserole dish.
Likely too a pan of sticky buns for those of us with a sweet tooth

Sounds great. Anything with potatoes in it makes me happy. Sounds like this Breakfast Extravaganza is going to be a huge success again. It's also a great way to start off a rally. Early social time and a full belly.
Need biscuits and gravy. Ted and I will supply the sausage for the gravy. So with the purchase of a frozen bag of biscuits and some gravy mix, someone will be a big hit at the breakfast. More than one needs to apply for the B and G.

jbeletti

We are planning to bring the beignets to Goshen in 2019!!!!

What?!!! Oh my gosh, we must chat :) Hit me up via email or PM with your ideas on how to pull this off. Unless you're saying 'beignets at your place for invited guests'. And in that case, let me know what a successful inducement is to get on the list :)

Abear79

What?!!! Oh my gosh, we must chat :) Hit me up via email or PM with your ideas on how to pull this off. Unless you're saying 'beignets at your place for invited guests'. And in that case, let me know what a successful inducement is to get on the list :)

How many people we need to feed? I might need to recruit some help, (Andy and Jo lol), but we might can make it happen.

jbeletti

How many people we need to feed? I might need to recruit some help, (Andy and Jo lol), but we might can make it happen.

Feeding the "rally" would be a LOT (500 or more). The better play may be to provide this as your potluck item at your Region's get together. Much smaller crowd. And I can still visit :)

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
I''m a bit late responding...but we won't miss Frank's Breakfast Extravaganza to be sure! I'll put together a fruit salad so we have some balance!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Definitely count us in for breakfast.
Let me know what you need.

Found the previous thread. I'll bring some biscuits & gravy.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
All Right....the Beignets put it over the top! We will be there! Oh, wait only if Dave (Cookie) gives Paul time off! ;)
Reservations made for 3/22/18 - 3/25/18. This will be our first time to LA. Looking forward to it.
T-shirts - 1 Lg and 1 XL

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
All Right....the Beignets put it over the top! We will be there! Oh, wait only if Dave (Cookie) gives Paul time off! ;)
Reservations made for 3/22/18 - 3/25/18. This will be our first time to LA. Looking forward to it.
T-shirts - 1 Lg and 1 XL
I'll see if I can find someone to cover for him.
See you there.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.