EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Alto - 5/4/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

The Texas bunch will be arriving in Post, Tx. Sunday evening, leaving a short drive into Alto on Monday. I think we meet up with Ted and Dee in Roswell and then all drive in. Ready to go. Anxious to meet everyone there. So, put up the women and children, the 'Lil Guy's going back on the road.lol The Rum will be gooooood.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We have 4 rigs coming in from CO on Wed. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a fun weekend. It sounds like we need to keep Li'l Guy and John D apart.

'Lil Guy'

You know, I've been following this JohnD since I 1st got on this site. I even mentioned to Jim B. at the W Tx rally that I wanted to meet this guy. Well, looks like it's finally going to happen. What could possibly happen with the 2 of us having a cocktail or 20? Bwaahaahhaha I for one, feel that when the people that don't know us, meet Debbie and myself, they will be pleasantly shocked. Or, maybe not. Who cares, lets just have a HL rally good time. BS, great people, friends, lots of good food and comradery, what else could you want. Let's get it on.
BTW, George Speirs is the one you have to worry about.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
The Rockin_Dollar_B is nearly packed with all the rally paraphenalia! Wow, that was fun. Now to load pantry, clothes and toiletries and I think this baby is ready to ROLL! 2 more nights of work, (yea, some of you remember what that is like) and we are southward bound just climbing a couple thousand feet. Some chilly weather ahead but I love the mountains! Sounds like some caravans may be spotted!- see ya'll soon!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Since I don't know you personally, I can't verify this, but I heard it is more "Bastard" than "Step Child". Just kidding John, looking forward to meeting you.

You've got that right . . . and Cathy will agree with you on the 'bastard' thingy! :cool:

Can't wait to meet you . . . we'll be arriving with the Colorado Convoy on Wednesday!

'Lil Guy'

Since I don't know you personally, I can't verify this, but I heard it is more "Bastard" than "Step Child". Just kidding John, looking forward to meeting you.

I think we need to shy away from the name calling, at least until we've had enough Rum.
At that point anything goes. Anyway, I've heard him called a lot worse here in Texas. I guess that's why I want to meet him so badly.lol
People have said they wanted to meet me before and members chimed in with "be careful what you wish for". Haven't seen that with JohnD so he can't be all that bad.
Getting ready for this event. Seems the Mountain Region knows how to have a good time. Raring to go and looking forward to meeting everyone at the rally.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
or blessed! We really are looking forward to supporting YOUR first rally!
Thank you, yes surrounded and BLESSED! We do appreciate all the support. Could not ask for a better bunch to join our first rally !!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Must bring list:

Easy up canopy check
solar string lights for canopy check
LED Tike sign check
3 carved coconut Tiki heads check, check, check
1 carved coconut pirate head check
2 LED lit flamingos check, check
6 pink flamingos on wire legs check, check, check, check, check, check
2 7' halographic LED palm trees check, check
3 X 5 5 o'clock somewhere flag check
gas fire pit check
polly want a cocktail sign check
Bose link for island music check
2 'Lil Guy' flat hats check, check
2 gal of CM private stock rum check, check
1 1/2 gal of vodka check and a half
various wines, both bottled and boxed check

Ted, does it look like I'm forgetting anything? After you double this order 'Lord help me Jesus'

Should be bright enough for the satellite pic you're talking about.

Chippendale

Looks like instead of only 7 rigs coming in from Texas, there will have to be 8, Frank is chartering an 18 wheeler to haul all his stuff.

Ted_Dee

Sorry it took me so long to reply, we have been looking for a parrot and 2 eye patches sounds like you have everything else in control. See you guys on Monday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.