EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 5/9/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just heard from Janet Heim & Sheryl Cuppy (our guest campers) who want to be added to the shirt orders. These ladies are bringing their new to them Big Country and the TN Rally will be their first rally. Glad to have them.

GETnBYE

The Cooper shirt order is 1-Large and 1-X-Lrg.
Thanks for all of your hard work on the rally. We appreciate it!!

Rodbuster

Ken, "hitting it straight" has never been a problem for me. You must be thinking of Wayne or Nathan or somebody else.
I always hit it straight....straight into the woods, straight into the water, etc. etc.

Sure, I'd love to play "early" in the week, if you call Wednesday early. We're not getting there til Tuesday afternoon.

Let me know.
Dick

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Ken, "hitting it straight" has never been a problem for me. You must be thinking of Wayne or Nathan or somebody else.
I always hit it straight....straight into the woods, straight into the water, etc. etc.

Sure, I'd love to play "early" in the week, if you call Wednesday early. We're not getting there til Tuesday afternoon.

Let me know.
Dick

I'll make a tee time for Wednesday early afternoon. Anyone else want to join us?

Nabo

Do we have GOLF Courses in Tennessee? Yes we do. I was planning on getting a Tee Time for Friday Morning at Sevierville Golf Club Club that is if you guys don't get hurt practicing earlier in the week. Ha Ha !!! All of you who want to play just let me know so I can get enough times.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Do we have GOLF Courses in Tennessee? Yes we do. I was planning on getting a Tee Time for Friday Morning at Sevierville Golf Club Club that is if you guys don't get hurt practicing earlier in the week. Ha Ha !!! All of you who want to play just let me know so I can get enough times.

I'll play.

Rodbuster

Well, if Nathan is going to play and if Ken is going to play....well then, I'll play too.

I'll bet you thought I was going to say something else, didn't you?

Dick

Nabo

ok everybody - the secretary has been out of pocket for the last couple of days so things are a little behind on updating the first post. Please check and see if I have missed anyone on ordering shirts. There is still time to order for shirts for those who haven't ordered yet.

As far as golfing, I need to double check on the early golfers (wednesday) and others golfers (friday). Dick, Ken, Wayne, Dave and Tom - are ya'll playing golf both wednesday and friday, or just wednesday? Nathan wants me to double check for friday on obtaining how many tee-times.

Byrd (aka-the secretary)

Rodbuster

Hi Byrd,

Post #149 I know that Ken is going to make an early afternoon tee-time for he and I on Wednesday....don't know about anybody else.

Post #154 Ken will play Friday.
Post #156 Dick will play Friday.

Oh, one last thing....I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express a few months back.

Dick

dix36

Dick, surely you don't think staying at a Holiday Inn Express would help.....do you??? Yuk Yuk

Byrd, I'd like to "try" to play golf so Rodbuster will have a little amusement? Either, or both, days are OK for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.