EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/10/2014 to 10/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I received a PM from Ed & Susan Potts. They are cominng to the rally.
We look forward to seeing them again!

lisabeaty

I just made reservations with Kiepersol! I can't wait to meet other Heartland owners and make new friends! Lisa and Walter Beaty

jimtoo

I just made reservations with Kiepersol! I can't wait to meet other Heartland owners and make new friends! Lisa and Walter Beaty

Hi lisabeaty,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners posting side of the forum. Your gonna meet some of the best folks in the world at the rally... oh... you will also eat lots of great food.

Jim M

Paul & Nan

Have already let Nancy know that we will not be able to attend the rally, even though it is in our backyard. Our daughter and her disabled husband will be visiting before moving out of the country. We have not seen them is several years, and it will be a long time to see them again as the BH will not make it to Belize. We will try to visit the rally anyway. Maybe we can make the potluck.

nander

Have already let Nancy know that we will not be able to attend the rally, even though it is in our backyard. Our daughter and her disabled husband will be visiting before moving out of the country. We have not seen them is several years, and it will be a long time to see them again as the BH will not make it to Belize. We will try to visit the rally anyway. Maybe we can make the potluck.

We will miss you, Paul & Nan! I hope you can come up for dinner!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Going to call tomorrow and make our reservations. Connie and I are going to be in! Make tee times. :)

nander

Awesome, Bob! We are glad you'all are able to come!. Dave will make tee times. :)

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
All finished! Connie and I (along with Sloopy and Carmen!) will be arriving on 10/10 departing on 10/14. We're excited!

'Lil Guy'

Debbie called to make reservations. They put our names down but didn't require a deposit. That's a first. Could this be a HOC perk? We don't take up much room anyway. We'll arrive on the 10th and depart on the 12th. I asked DW about going to the wine tasting and her answer was "of course". So add Debbie and Frank to the wine trip if there is room left. Pot luck dinner Saturday? Is there someone in charge who could advise what to bring? I don't want to blow it on our inaugural rally. We're really looking forward to meeting all of you and go easy on the "Lil Guy".

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Pot luck dinner Saturday? Is there someone in charge who could advise what to bring? I don't want to blow it on our inaugural rally. We're really looking forward to meeting all of you and go easy on the "Lil Guy".
Prime Rib rare, hoarse radish on the side with twice baked potato is usually in order for first timers. Oh yea and don't forget the Bananas Fosters for dessert.

nander

Debbie called to make reservations. They put our names down but didn't require a deposit. That's a first. Could this be a HOC perk? We don't take up much room anyway. We'll arrive on the 10th and depart on the 12th. I asked DW about going to the wine tasting and her answer was "of course". So add Debbie and Frank to the wine trip if there is room left. Pot luck dinner Saturday? Is there someone in charge who could advise what to bring? I don't want to blow it on our inaugural rally. We're really looking forward to meeting all of you and go easy on the "Lil Guy".

I have you down Frank & Debbie! We look forward to meeting you.

I will be posting an agenda soon. As far as the potluck, we are still thinking about it. The details will be in the agenda when posted.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
How about a large bottle of Fireball?

Come on Jay...No dimensionally challenged jokes please. everybody knows you can't fit a big bottle of fireball in the "lil guy"

Read here to fill in the blanks.

'Lil Guy'

Looks like I'm going to have to get a big roll of brown paper to cover up The "Lil Guy" just to keep the jokes down. On second thought, it won't take that big of a roll. I'm starting to feel more like Rodney Dangerfield by the minute. Not sure if I'm looking forward to this or not. That big spread of pink flamingos Debbie puts out always makes our rig look bigger. Takes up a lot of the empty space. It takes her about 30 minutes to get it right but the illusion is well worth it. You guys think you hate us now, just wait.......

LBallard

Lin & Debbie Ballard signed up. Arrive 8 Oct, dep 12th. Tell Dave to bring his golf clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Lin & Debbie Ballard signed up. Arrive 8 Oct, dep 12th. Tell Dave to bring his golf clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got you and Debbie down! Dave always has his clubs! ;)

We look forward to seeing you!

Status
Not open for further replies.